Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Excitement has set in…

Warm weather and sunny days have helped put my excitement in to over drive. I know it’s early but if any of you know me, then you know I get excited about everything and in advance. Ok, so I am so excited for my annual

We have one every year and it has quickly become my absolute favorite weekend here in Arizona. When we lived in California the 4th was never a huge deal but since we have moved here I look forward to it every year! This year is going to be bigger and better than ever filled with family and close friends! I have already made my wish list for www.orientaltrading.com and the countdown has begun.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! I am looking forward to it too! I love your BBQs! Let me know if you need help. I am looking forward to putting together my daughter's 4th of July outfits... I saw the CUTEST ones at Babies R Us.

*Tiff* said...

Oh I am excited to see the outfits... I think I may go all out this year! I am already looking for different apitizers and such. I will let you know if I need help.