Saturday, May 15, 2010

Animals, Heat, and Idiots


I have wanted to go to the Wildlife World Zoo for some time now and I finally got Kevin to go this morning. I was already up early because I had to go pick up my Bountiful Basket of veggies and fruit. After putting away my delicious veggies and fruit we get in the car and head off to the Zoo. We get there park in the shade and enter the gates. We saw a ton of animals but I could not wait to see the Giraffes and Zebras. I have always liked Zebras but have been obsessed with Giraffes lately. It was hot today... I believe around 90 something. It took us about 2 hours to go through the Zoo and Aquarium. Some animals were neat some were not, and you wondered why some of them were at the zoo anyway. I am a bit jaded because I grew up going to the San Diego Zoo but I still had fun!
Here are some of the animals we encountered...















Ok, so I covered the animals and the heat... now what about the idiots? Oh yeah! So we exit the Zoo and are looking forward to our lunch at Islands. We get to our car and we are blocked in. BLOCKED IN!!! Are you kidding me? So we go to the ticket booth and let them know, the give us some paper and a pen and ask us to write down their license number. I write it down and they said that they will announce it at all of the shows so the person can come out and move their van. Kevin and I waiting over an hour when someone moved... nope, not the car we needed but another car. It took us a while but we maneuvered and were able to get out. We never saw the idiots that blocked up in but while we were waiting for the hour +, I wrote a note. I had nothing else to do. Before we left the parking lot I left my little note on their window. To the person in the gold van that blocked me in... YOU SUCK!

3 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

Did you know that Ostriches have about a 15 second memory span? They forget what they saw 15 seconds ago and will keep going back to see what's new! LOL!

And YES that person in the gold van SUCKS! I keep a valve stem remover in my car just for people like that!

Michelle said...

Ugh... Idiots. I really want to know what your little note said! LOL

*Tiff* said...

Jen, that actually make sense because the ostrich kept wanting to eat my camera and it would turn around walk away and then run back and try to eat it again :)
Michelle, my note basically said that they made me wait for over an hour in my car waiting for them to move... it had a few choice words but was well written. You know what the topper is? They weren't the only car that blocked others in. there were about 10 cars or so that did the same thing.