Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brunch at The Farm

I love brunch! Sunday brunch is pretty much my favorite thing to do on Sundays. This morning I met my friend Heidi at The Farm at South Mountain. The is the cutest place ever. It is located on 32nd Street and Baseline. Well it's between Baseline and another street, but the name escapes me at the moment. They have a few restaurants, a gift shop, and people set up selling things. Ever single person we encountered was super nice and in a great mood. It was nice.

The restaurant we chose was the Morning Glory Cafe and it was nice. Our server was super nice and the food was pretty good. We didn't have to wait very long and were able to visit the unique gift shop.
Heidi and I had a good time and I hope to do brunch again sometime.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I've always wanted to go there... I hear it's pretty.

*Tiff* said...

Michelle it is so cute! We have to go.

Ty (JuxtaPalate) said...

Ty here with Morning Glory Cafe. Thanks for visiting and for the charming post.

Be sure to come back and visit Chef LaPrad's dinner restaurant next door, Quiessence.

Have a wonderful week!