Sunday, May 23, 2010

Book em' Dano!

Kevin purchased our tickets for our trip to the...
wait for it...
wait for it...
BAHAMAS!
woo hoo!
I am so excited that I need a new word that is bigger and better than excited. It seems like we take a lot of vacations but we really don't. Before this year we had only gone on vacation once and that was to Chicago, which I planned for Kevin xmas and birthday gift. In the past 12 months we have been to California (like always for family stuff), Lake Tahoe (for a wedding...NEVER drive to Lake Tahoe, long trip), Catalina and now the Bahamas. Neither of us have been out of the country before so this should be fun. I have been to TJ before, but that doesn't count. 1) because it is awful, 2) because it is dirty, 3) because it is 10 min. away from San Diego, and 4) because it SUCKS!
I am just so excited. Now I just have to figure out what to bring and start counting down the days!
Oh, and tomorrow starts my HARDCORE diet so I can get in bangin bikini shape for the trip : )

3 comments:

Jenny from the Blog said...

I'm SOOOO jealous!! Have fun!!

*Tiff* said...

Thanks! I have always wanted to go there. I will take lots of pictures :)

Michelle said...

Can you pack me in your suitcase? Do you think Kevin will mind?! Ugh I wanna go!!!