Saturday, January 16, 2010

To Do List...

So I have been thinking about this for some time now. There is no time like the present... Right?
Here we go...
Tiff's Bucket List (in no particular order)
- learn how to snowboard
- skydive
- go to Poland
- go to a Charger vs. Raider game
- swim with sharks
- swim with dolphins
- take a cruise
- finish bachelors degree
- obtain masters degree
- go to a Padres vs. Cubs game at Wrigley
- VIP experience at Universal Studios


This is all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You're so adventurous! I wouldn't do half those things! LOL The sporting events sound good... just so I can eat. I like your list. And I've never been to Universal at all... so for me just going would be fine. :)

*Tiff* said...

Well you and I are still going on our trip to Disney and Universal next year!!!