Sunday, January 24, 2010

Great Day, Two Great Games

So today was the last day of football before the Super Bowl and The Colts and The Saints will meet in Miami to head off in the Super Bowl.

Jets vs. Colts
This game was hard for me because I strongly dislike the entire Manning family, but after last weekend I HATE the Jets. So I was torn but I decided to root for the Colts and they won.

Vikings vs. SAINTS
Obviously I was going for the Saints! I am a die hard Charger fan but Drew Brees will always have a place in my heart so I always want the Saints to win... unless they are playing the Chargers.

The Saints completely deserve this win, they were faced with bad calls all evening and finally caught a break toward the end. Did you know that the Saints have NEVER been to a Super Bowl? That's right 40 years and no Super Bowls.


GO DREW!!!!
GO SAINTS!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't watch either of the games really... I was to busy eating and talking. But I HEARD they were pretty good. Haha!