Saturday, January 23, 2010

This one is for Heidi

So a few weeks ago Heidi, Caleb and I decided that we would update our blogs everyday. Yeah, so that didn't happen but I am going to try and remember. Heidi reminded me tonight that I needed to post... here ya go Heidi.

What should I talk about today?

Ok, Let's talk about losing weight. So I have been working my butt off at the gym and I am starting to notice a little bit of weight loss. Recently other people have started to notice too. I am NO WHERE near where I would like to be, but I think I am on track. I also went to see a dietician and I am set to fit in my goal shorts before Kevin and I go to Catalina Island.

Well I must now get to bed so I can wake up early and go to the gym.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes update more often... I agree. And I am glad you're on track with the weight loss. You'll be a skinny pro by the time I need to start losing weight too!

Heidi said...

Yay! Very glad to see your progress at work. Pretty soon you will need a whole new wardrobe for summer! Yay!