Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AND THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...

So as some of you know Kevin and I did not go on a honeymoon because we decided to buy a house instead. We have tried to go on vacation a few times, but something always seems to come up. This time we are ACTUALLY GOING ON VACATION!!! I am so excited and cannot wait for our "Anniversarymoon". I call it our anniversarymoon because it has taken years to take it.

So you may be asking yourself- Wow, I wonder where they are going?

We are going to a very special place to us and it was actually the first place we ever went on a weekend trip. But this time we are going for a WEEK.

Are you ready to find out?


Are you sure?



Ok, we are going to



CATALINA ISLAND
Words cannot explain how excited I am but I promise to take lots of pictures and actually post them as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAAAAY!!! It's about time sweetie! You're going to have more fun at Catalina than you will anywhere else. Sooo jealous!