Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Update #2

How far along? 12 weeks 5 days

Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I think they are starting to call my name. My jeans still fit, they are getting a little tighter. My belly is just starting to push my pants down so I constantly have to pull them up.

Stretch Marks? nope

Sleep? Need more of it. I wish I could sleep all day!

Best Moment This Week: Getting the crib and a dresser thing in the mail. I know it's early, but I am a planner!

Movement: I read that movement at this stage feels like bubbles... I think I felt bubbles but I wasn't sure. So I am going to go with maybe?

Food Cravings:Meat, meat, meat and more meat!!!

Gender: Ask me again on April 12th!!! This baby better work with us. My boss went in with his wife last week and their baby wouldn't let them see. I don't know what I would do... I would be sad.

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button: in

What I miss: Beer. I went to a baseball game and a hockey game where I would usually enjoy a beverage or two. It wasn't tough not to, but I was jealous of every person that I saw with a beer :)

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender in a few weeks and not having morning sickness.

Weekly Wisdom: Try to make your family as included as you can.

Milestones: Getting this far.

No comments: