Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby on the Way!!!

How far along? 11 weeks and 5 days

Maternity Clothes? nope... my pants still fit and are actually a bit too big.

Stretch Marks? nope

Sleep? yes please! I cannot get enough!!!

Best Moment This Week: Seeing our little jumping bean moving around during my second ultrasound.

Movement: Not that I can feel but the baby kept moving around during the u/s

Food Cravings: STEAK!!!

Gender: Should find out in 4 weeks, but I think it may be a boy

Labor Signs: Can I say MORNING SICKNESS!!!!

Belly Button: in

What I miss: beer and not throwing up everyday

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender

Weekly Wisdom: Always say you are sorry. I have been pretty cranky lately and my husband is being great but I do apologize.

Milestones: Getting to 11 weeks

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for my bestie baby! I am kinda feeling the boy! I need a boy and I don't wanna have another baby! LMAO!