Sunday, April 10, 2011

How far along? 14 weeks and 5 days

Maternity Clothes? Not yet,but I did order my first few things online.

Stretch Marks? nope

Sleep? Need more of it. I wish I could sleep all day!

Best Moment This Week: ordering the changing table and stroller :)

Movement: No movement

Food Cravings:Steak, pickles, nachos.

Gender: Should find out on Tuesday!!!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button: in

What I miss: I still miss beer...We were watching the Cubs game today and everyone had beer and I was JEALOUS!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Tuesday.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the good days and push through the bad ones.

Milestones: Making it through last week!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

You are so good at updating! I can't believe you've gotten so much already, lol-all I've bought is one sleeper bag, so good job you're on top of it. Yay! I'm excited to keep updated on you guys!