Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 03 - The five songs you would have with you on a desert island and why


Oh boy… This is a tough one! It’s hard to narrow it down to 5. I like a ton of different music but, punk music is my favorite. Is punk music really appropriate for a desert island? Maybe I would want upbeat happy music? Or slow island music? Or booty shaken music?
Anywho, here is my list...



1. Sweet Honey by Slightly Stoopid. I have no idea why but this song never gets old. I can listen to Sweet Honey over and over and it still makes me smile from ear to ear J As soon as I hear this song I see my friend Mindy and I in her apartment in Pacific Beach dancing and acting goofy.



2. Steal my Kisses by Ben Harper. This song is upbeat and fun. I remember hearing this song for the first time on the set of Pepsi Smash and I was in awe when I heard this awesome song. Love Ben Harper. I was on a desert island this song would automatically take me back to where I first heard it.



3. Crazy by Gnarles Barkley. I would probably be going crazy on an island by myself, so this song fits. It’s also fun and has a great beat.



4. Let’s get it started by the Black-eyed Peas. This was the bridal party entrance song at our wedding and that is the first thing I think of when I hear it. Super fun song!



5. The Cha Cha Slide by Dj Casper. Who isn’t happy when this song comes on? Plus, I love to clap!!!! With this song I would have my own one person party on the island.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally hiring you to be our wedding coordinator. Just so you know.

Michelle said...

I could totally see you standing there alone clapping your little heart out to the cha cha slide! MAn that's one of my favorite too LOL!