Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 02 - Something that inspires you


A million things inspire me! Craft shows, Hobby Lobby, friends, family, magazines, books, students, flowers, the beach, music, movies, TV shows, nail polish, people... Anything!!! Currently, I am amazingly inspired by the women at Maggie's Place. I have been volunteering there for the past month and a half and have racked up about 50 hours. These Moms inspire me because they have all taken different roads to end up at the house, but want to change. It's inspiring to see someone want to be a better person. It's more inspiring to see them work toward that goal of becoming a better person. The staff at Maggie's Place is compiled of four women that I think are the closest to a Saint you can. They have given up their lives to work and live at Maggie's Place. They give so much and they don't even realize how wonderful they are.
Check out their website to see their story.
I am also doing a donation drive that will end on October 17th. Let me know if you would like to help :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You're such a great person Tiff! And I still have some stuff if you'd like to take it. You need kids clothes?

*Tiff* said...

Hey bestie!!! Anything will help. If they can't use it they will send it to St. Vincent De Paul. So no matter what, it will get used.