Sunday, July 13, 2008

Balboa Island

We had a free day while we were in California so we decided to go to Balboa Island. It's probably one of my favorite places just to go and relax. Everyone is friendly and the little shops are super cute.
55 freeway sign... oh how I used to complain about this freeway.

You don't see this in AZ

the restaurant across the way.

close up

the bay

a bench in Balboa.

the street we parked on.

someones dock.
It was nice just to walk along the boardwalk and snap a few pictures. One of my favorite stores was closing so I decided to pick up a few signs for the backyard. I'll post pictures of the signs later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, that looks so relaxing.

Michelle said...

I already saw these pictures but I love them. I have never been there. Jr and I like to check out new places everytime we go to Cali... so I am adding this to the list. I also want to go to Dana Point... I've never been.