Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Almost one year ago...


I can't believe that I have almost been married for a year... one whole year. It's just crazy and it seems like it was just yesterday. It's also a little sad because I haven't seen some of the people in my wedding party in almost a year as well. Anyway, I ran accross some wedding pictures and thought I would post a few.

The girls getting ready.

First dance.

My mom and I.

Father/ daughter dance

best friends.

the winners of the bouquet and garter toss.

my niece and flower girl Neveah.

my favorite picture.





maid of honor and I.
---------------------------
ReneBroughton Photography.

group photos:


The girls:


the guys:




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay congrats on a year! I now how you feel... Jr and I were a year in May. But it's great isn't it?

I still love all your pictures... your favorite one is also my favorite one.

I can't wait until we do a trash the dress session. Let's do one together too!