Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving for the second year and this one went smooth. I was able to do a lot of cooking in advance which made it nice on Thanksgiving. I was able to chat with my Mom and my Sister in Law while putting the finishing touches on each dish. I think everyone enjoyed themselves and it was great to see all the family that was able to make it. a wreath I made (not a very good picture)
Our tables
Mr. Scarecrow ( I got him for $4.00 at Hobby Lobby)
Tiff and Tenille
Grandpa, Ciara, Grandma
Again
Pumpkin spice cupcakes
My cute harvest sign ($1.50 at Hobby Lobby)
My pumpkin that Ginny gave me last year
Dinner is served
veggies anyone?
Family, it's the most important thing
















1 comment:

Michelle said...

How cute! Good Hobby Lobby finds! I haven't been there in a while... boo! I am loving all the decor though.

P.S. My word verification is busporks... LOL